Wine Club FAQs
How do the wines get delivered?
We use Australia Post – it will be delivered either to your door, or they will leave a card.
How do I know when I am getting wines sent?
We will email you one week before we send theThis will enable you to easily change your selection and update your details.
How will I remember my log in details?
You can log in by using your email address and password, if you forget your password we can send a new one via email.
How secure is the customer log in?
- The web site and customer database is SSL encrypted. This protects all of your information.
- We do not share your information with anyone else,
I don’t need the wine for this delivery can I skip this one?
Yes – you can select to skip a delivery,
I will be on holidays – what can I do?
Just let us know and we can delay the sending of the wines.
What is Spikes Selection?
Spikes selection is a dozen wines made up of 4 Silverleaf, 4 Estate Range and 4 St Johns. The pack is suggested by Spike and is currently (as of 6th November 2012):
- 1 x Silverleaf Chardonnay
- 1 x Silverleaf Chenin Blanc
- 1 x Silverleaf Merlot
- 1 x Silverlea Shiraz
- 2 x Churchview Estate SBS
- 1 x Churchview Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 x Churchview Estate Cabernet Merlot
- 1 x St Johns Vintage Brut
- 1 x St Johns Marsanne
- 1 x St Johns Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre
- 1 x St Johns Cabernet Merlot Malbec Petit Verdot
Can I pick the wines up instead of having them delivered?
Of course – all of our wines are stored at the vineyard.
What happens if I am too busy to respond to the email?
Do I get discounts on the Bartondale
This range along with museum wines are not discounted, you will, however, get priority access to these wines before the public
What if I have further questions?