2011 St Johns Vintage Brut
Ray Jordon gave our 2010 St Johns Brut 90 points, stating "I reckon this is better than a lot of the French chenin blanc sparkling wines." We think our 2011 is an improvement.
- BRONZE - 2013 QANTAS Mount Barker Wine Show
- BRONZE - 2013 Rutherglen Wine Show
2012 St Johns Marsanne
Marsanne is a rare variety in Margaret River, it offers such a delicate wine.
- Ray Jordan 93
- Bronze - 2012 Winewise Small VIgnerons
- Bronze - 2012 Royal Perth
- Bronze - 2012 Rutherglen
- Bronze - 2012 Geographe Wine Show
2014 St Johns Wild Fermented Riesling
Very rare wine with great cellaring potential.
- BRONZE - 2013 Australian Cool Climate Show
2011 St Johns Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre
Only small quantities of this vintage left.
- James Halliday 89
- SILVER - 2012 Geographe Wine Show
2012 St Johns Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre
2012 St Johns Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre, a classic blend and an improvement on 2011.
BRONZE - Royal Queensland Wine Show 2014
2012 St Johns Cabernet Malbec Petit Verdot
This wine is exceptional - Greg Garnish our wine maker was quoted to have said "this is probably the best wine I have ever made"
- GOLD - 2013 QANTAS Mount Barker Wine Show
- BRONZE - 2013 Margaret River Wine Show
- BRONZE - 2013 Royal Perth Wine Show
- BRONZE - 2013 Royal Melbourne Wine Awards
- BRONZE - 2014 COWRA Wine Show
2012 St Johns Zinfandel
We don't often show the Zinfandel but when we do we get good results.
- BRONZE - 2013 QANTAS Mount Barker Wine show
- BRONZE - 2013 Australian Small Winemakers Show
Producer Licence: 6180088872 Address: 8 Gale Rd Metricup WA 6280. Phone Number: 9755 7200. ABN: 53 479 048 012
Site Powered by FII