Join Our Club and Get 30% Off
"THE NAKED GRAPE" wine club
Our focus is to produce the best prossible crafted wines with as little impact on the environment as possible.
As a result we aim to use far less pesticides and preservatives in our grape growing and wine making process than if we followed convetional practises.
We use organic spray programmes where possible and use organic fertilisers such as fish products, mulch and manure.
We can't leave it to chance, so we do have to intervene, but in doing so we are as close to nature as we feel we can possibly get.
It is for this reason we have named our new wine club
"THE NAKED GRAPE"
- 30% off normal cellar door prices
- Free delivery within Australia
- No membership fee
- Commit to only 3 cases per year
- Much more......
" I can't think of a better way to be more green than drink sustainably produced wine straight from the vine."
Denys St Pierre, Cellar Door Manager
As a member you also have access to
- First release of THE BARTONDALE
- Museum Wines
- Experimental and special release wines
- Access to our "members only" web page
JOIN UP NOW.........
1. Fill out the membership form online
2. Use your password (we email this) and log on
3. Select your wines
4. Wait for your delivery in March July & November
5. Drink and enjoy!
- Click on the above button and complete the form – its easy!
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU......
You...... commit to 3 cases (12 bottles per case) every year
You............. will receive your wines in March July & November
You....... allow us to charge your credit card
You..... can make your own selection by contacting us
You..... can order extra cases whenever you like
You....................... can be assured your details are secure
You................. can opt out after your first year
You......................... are over the age of 18
You.... can check out all our term and conditions
Frequently asked questions…
- How do I know when I am getting wines sent?
- We will email you a few days before we send the wine. This will enable you to easily change your selection and update your details.
- What happens if I am too busy to respond to the email?
- If you don’t respond to the email, we will assume you are happy with the selection, and we will send the wines and charge your credit card.
- How will I remember my log in details?
- You can log in by using your email address and password, if you forget your password we can send a new one via email.
- How do the wines get delivered?
- We use Australia Post – it will be delivered either to your door, or they will leave a card.
- Can I pick the wines up instead of having them delivered?
- Of course – all of our wines are stored at the vineyard.
- I will be on holidays – what can I do?
- Just let us know and we can delay the sending of the wine
- How secure is the customer log in?
- The web site and customer database is SSL encrypted. This protects all of your information.
- We do not share your information with anyone else,
- Do I get discounts on the Bartondale
- This range is not discounted, you will get priority access to these wines before the public